Monday, October 29, 2012

Septemeber

This was my September. Sitting in my chair with my feet up and both ankles wrapped and braced. On September 1st I sprained both ankles. I would love to say I was in the middle of doing an awesome spike over the volleyball net, running a marathon or on a hike but sadly no. I had just finished coming down some stairs and they both gave out at the same time. I was unable to walk or stand for the first 3 days. Thankfully my husband had a couple of days off and by Tuesday I was able to put some pressure on my right leg with crutches. Almost two months later I still am walking with a limp and have my right ankle braced. Needles to say I didn't get a whole lot of pictures done this month.

I was able to hobble around enough after 3 weeks to take a picture of my girlfriends sleeping baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment